View Single Post
Old 01.13.2023, 11:32 AM   #42840
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Jeff Beck is the Linda Ronstadt of guitar.
what did linda ronstadt do? something about a pony i think? i can't recall hahaha.

also, this should be telling: when i was a kid i got a jeff beck cd because i had heard he was a great guitarist bla bla etc.

but today i can't remember the name of the record, nor a single tune from it, nothing. it probably disappeared in the floor of a car. i didn't hate it, i think, but i didn't really like it. so i forgot it until yesterday. so what you said above is true for me, lol. but it's still mean hahaha.

but anyway, he had his fans, and they're sad now, so who am i to say. he wasn't my enemy though. i don't remember being attacked by him the way i feel attacked by christmas music, country shit, or the millennial clap.

besides, he didn't pester anyone with singing. that should be a lesson for a lot of musicians, to shut the fuck up and play the instruments. so, much respect for that alone, hahaha.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|