View Single Post
Old 07.10.2022, 10:34 PM   #42823
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
I have a mouse, and it's not a pet
Hopefully it's only one, haven't seen only one at a time so I guess it's all the same one. I've set several traps, so far it doesn't help. Several different types, some with poison which it doesn't eat it. And some trappers, with peanut butter as bate. It has ate the peanut butter but the snapper don't snap.

I live on the third floor of a four story apartment complex. How the hell can I get a mouse!! And how the hell can I get rid of it!! It makes me very paranoianical.

someone else must have attracted it. traps, btw, need to be flush against the wall with the snapper perpendicular to it (and facing thr wall). mice tend to walk alongside walls rather than in the open.

but... your whole building might need an exterminator i think. just an idea.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|