View Single Post
Old 10.07.2018, 05:25 PM   #2205
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

oh hell yes. hell yes.

so magnificently done.

so well done it’s just—yes.

the blue hue in the cinematography, and the high contrast, and the shutter, sure, they have been done many times before, but no way do they work seamlessly like here that i’ve seen, where it’s just natural, where it just defines the way the way is. it’s not gimmick, it’s atmosphere. so well done.

i like it when a dp chooses a palette.

same as a painter.

but ok—gaiman!

gaiman has the best stories.

and i can already tell what’s going on, i have been able to tell from the beginning, even though i never made it far into the audiobook (hard for me to follow a reader, ever since early childhood, i prefer to read myself), but anyway, gaiman has the best stories. not sure how much he’s a prosist, but his stories! ahhhh....

The book is so much better and I agree that the show is good.

Show could be better. Probs should have been a movie. But yeah. I’ve been waiting eons for an adaptation.
One of my favorite books.

Check it out.
It’s earlt Gaiman and he had some kinks to iron out, but it’s basically amazing.

Like a Stephen King book if it were written by... someone else.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|