View Single Post
Old 09.18.2013, 01:33 AM   #470
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
hmm yes, really.
i get the nerd/scully thing. if we talk about the person and beauty, i dont find her that attractive. she has a huge head -and no neck- in analogy with her height and weight on xfiles, or the cameraman and stylist were idiots. he jaw and mouth, there is a problem there and the way she speaks making sounds with her lips is unattractive (to me).
also i can find many people more attractive than her, who may have less beauty than her and more coldness than her.
in 'the fall' she is older and lost tissue and probably weight too and perhaps has done some few discreet jobs in her face and she looks much better.
the loss of weight wouldnt matter that much, if her head wasnt that big.
im not saying that i puke on her, i just dont share the enthousiasm about her looks.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|