View Single Post
Old 05.25.2009, 02:34 PM   #543
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
spurs really flunked the first half of the season..bentley is a donkey....pointless having him there, bale....i like him but...... pavylchenko..he says he is staying at the club....ive heard that before, hes gone to wherever come the summer! gomez.. from a complete paddle thwacking greasy dumb goalie to a sheer quality keeper, he found his feet in england and its great to have him, even if he is a bit of a flapper, ledley needs a new knee full stop... modric, palacios (2 of the buys of the season) corluka, lennon, jenas...the stars of the team...our top scorer is darren bent..that says it all.....

keano may comeback with a great season next year but this year took it out of him...id love to see defoe and robbie clicking again..oh well, another season over another mid table finish.....another "always next year" sayings.... please may we get a decent striker and a strong defender.......id pay a billion for tevez....just love his attitude and his play, one of the premierships best players by far......

what is the difference between the premier league and my back garden........?
... there was magpies in my garden today!!!!

boom bomm etc etc and so forth!