View Single Post
Old 06.05.2007, 05:05 PM   #7
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
I can't really choose a favourite album. But Low is by far my favourite band. I just can't stop listening to them. I did vote for TWLITF, since I saw them the first time live performing that album entirely about two years ago.
And I saw them again 4 times a couple of weeks ago, bought some recording gear especially for those shows. Check the Archive.org for live Low:
http://www.archive.org/search.php?qu...rt=-publicdate

I don't really like (the production of) Drums & Guns though, those songs are so much better live.

newsflash: they will be opening for Wilco in the US in July, and then they will be back in Europe to play some festivals in August.

www.chairkickers.com

edit: see my current playlist , check them out on myspace if you've never heard of them. Surely hope Alan will bring them to Europe some time soon....

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|