View Single Post
Old 10.15.2014, 08:08 AM   #5816
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Good god, do I long for the days when bringing up pro sports or sports in general in an ostensibly underground music crowd would inspire shouts of derision and eventual ostracization from said crowd.
Jocks suck. Team sports are for assholes and this kind of crap is the thing that helped ruin this forum. There was a time when anyone into this garbage would be justifiably branded as a lamer. You guys are fucking lame jock sympathizers and this shit makes me sad.
Fuck team sports culture in the face. With a rusty chainsaw.
"be like me or be branded a lamer"

are you 12?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
Hell on Earth happened at Serbia-Albania match.

Someone flew a drone carrying a flag of independent Kosovo over the pitch(Serbia and Albania have been in a long dispute over the ownership of this land) and afterwards, a real chaos erupted.

These Balkans are some wicked, wicked people.

terrible. everyone should reunite, if only for the sake of fielding better teams to international matches. i'm dreaming of course. i remember milosevic, the clinton air war, etc.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|