View Single Post
Old 12.09.2006, 05:14 PM   #67
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
sounds like it is going to be an opinion based rockumentary rather than objective, give this one a miss and hey it probably won't make it to aus anyway, tons of chick bands here or bands with chicks in. one of the pubs has been running a festival for the last decade or so called girl germs which is all ways a kick ass day of rocking out.

maybe where the doco is made and based there are tons of chicks with low self esteem, it is great they can have an outlet like the rock camp and the doco can highlight this and maybe other girls with low self esteem can find out about it and go. but i still won't see the doc, mainly because all of the women i know in the industries are strong and independent, that is music, theatre and film industries.

and the doco is not about women in rock, it is about women who are using an instrument as a therapy by the looks of it. there is a metal band here in my home town which is all chicks and they blow 98 percent of the other bands of the stage when ever they play.
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|