View Single Post
Old 07.02.2009, 12:34 PM   #676
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
Yeah, I'll never forget that one... absolutely disgusting foul for which he should have gotten jail time. It's a disgrace the FA didn't suspend him for a long time (6 monthes at least) after he showed no regrets and even admitted it was completely intentionally.

Same nausea here.
Isn't there a country where a guy gets suspended as long as the one he destroyed ain't fit to train again?
I thought there was, but can't remember the nation. Germany?

I'd be laughing a hyena laugh if Real gets to the point they can't pay their players. It only happens to small teams, but that'd please me. You know, the guys shamefully going on strike.
And you should think about insurance policies too...
Four team members crash their car, the driver's safe (Ronaldo, who trained in British tunnels), the others die, that's three lives away and trials with former clubs (why should I pay for a dead player, blah blah blah)...
Real is a mad club.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|