Thread: Harry Potter!
View Single Post
Old 12.09.2006, 01:10 AM   #28
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
There needs to be a spoiler warning at the beginning of this thread...

A (somewhat) close younger female friend (whom I sometimes wish was more, but that's another matter entirely) got me into the books, and I've read up through Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, was gonna ask her about borrowing the 5th but unfortunately it suffered a horrible fate for a book that I don't feel like going into full details about now (PM me if you really must know)...

I have to say I like the books better becuz they include more detail and the way J.K. Rowling writes is very entertaining...the 4th is undoubtibly my fave, although she (my friend) tells me the 5th and 6th books are even better...
GeneticKiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|