View Single Post
Old 02.04.2014, 08:42 PM   #68
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pony
i already checked my provider's website and looked at my options... don't wanna spend 12€ per day for 6mb data and 0,49€/text, 1,69€/min

jeezus fukin christ 12 euros a day? nuts. she got 100 megs for $25 and the calls were expensive but she didn't call.

Quote:
i dunno is 6mb a lot? cause i think i'll be using google maps a lot….

not really no. you can get directions without maps proper though, esp. ny. , but apps like facebook eat bw like crazy bc on all the time. plus skype/whatsapp videos/ ect might eat (but you might wanna save that for wifi)

Quote:
getting a t mobile sim card for $30 sounds waaay better. i mean, i won't call home, i just need it to send my mum/friends whatsapp messages and call/text my friends in the US and maybe to make plans with people i meet there. sooooo... yeah. $30 sounds better than what my options are with my provider.

yeah it's better if your phone will allow it (now that i read, i know). but make sure it allows it. that pc mag link i posted you there names the thing. something-something mobile (it's what ebolgoat said, but specifically). also makes texts cheap and gives you 911 which is good.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|