View Single Post
Old 12.05.2007, 09:42 PM   #12
koolthing78
bad moon rising

koolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asses
That's kind of crazy! (No pun intended). While I don't consider myself to have full-blown ocd, I do have lots of oc tendencies. And I also have conversations in my head without intending to. It's weird (and it happens more when I'm high or trying to sleep (after staying up really late doing homework)), but it seems totally uncontrolled by my brain. I catch random things being said in a conversational tone, and I have no idea what they're talking about. Kind of like a strange dream, except I'm not asleep. I'm sure there's some sort of psychological explanation, like my deep subconscious just dumping or unloading or processing things, but it sometimes freaks me out. Especially when I'm high, and some voice all of a sudden just says this totally off the wall thing (sometimes just a word, like maybe something I learned in class a couple weeks earlier). Not that you're interested, but on my myspace I have a whole photo gallery called "my research project," and it's all stuff I write down when I'm smoking (usually while listening to music). (What's on there is just a small fraction of everything I've done--think every night for almost 2 years. I have no idea what I'm saving them all for. My mom found them once while she was visiting, and didn't say boo to me about it (she was probably a little disturbed)). Incidently, I don't consider myself crazy--just a little eccentric.
Either I don't understand the point of "repping," or I do and it really is pointless. Fortunately I'm colorblind, so it wouldn't make sense to concern myself with being concerned about it in the first place.

www.myspace.com/koolthing78
koolthing78 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|