View Single Post
Old 06.18.2014, 04:24 PM   #210
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
You know that Lebron has spoken out about social issues and indeed internal NBA players' association politics advocating more than probably any player in NBA history, unlike Jordan who refused to ever take a public stance on social issues lest he ruin his shoe brand??

Again, you're just a hater, how about respecting greatness rather than shitting on it? We can spend days shit talking all-time great players, we can spend days documenting the failures of Magic, Bird, Kobe, Shaq, Hakeem, Wilt, Oscar Robertson, Elgin and Jerry, but we don't do we. Nobody EVER brings up Kobe's losses anymore do they, nobody even mentions Jordan losing to the Bad Boys all those years.. They won enough to settle that. If folks think Lebron hasn't won enough to settle his downfalls in the past, then fuck it, folks are literally blind hating. Its the definition of poor sportsmanship.

I LOVE Hakeem the Dream, in fact, he is crucial to Lebron developing a lethal post-up game up on the block, but I don't dwell on Hakeem's failures the way folks like you seem to dwell on Lebron's failures. I DESPISE the Celtics, but I've never disrespected their accomplishments, and I've always been careful not to shit on their losses lest I appear foolish in the future..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|