View Single Post
Old 03.25.2015, 02:39 PM   #324
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I told you shaq is a beast yo, even if i was 7' or taller i wouldn't fuck with that ninja on the court yo... now Dream had all those fanciful post up moves so he could shake Shaq up but against anybody else?? Well, there is a reason Shaq has 4 ringz..

Again i love Hakeem and true he beat young shaq head on in Finals, indeed Hakeem put that Rockets team on the map.. i just wish Morley wouldn't be so scared to share Hakeem's "summer camp" i mean look at what he did for lebron and amare? Hakeem could not only significantly improve the NBA as a whole but also help bring back the big man because his post up and on the block skills fit perfectly into the pace&space era

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|