View Single Post
Old 01.25.2019, 08:20 AM   #73
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
so bandcamp and spotify would be probably best one for all the "independent" and "underground" stuff? I need to get a some good mobile data package to be able to listen to it while commuting, which is probably best time for me listen to music these days. I miss all the blogs with links to filesharing sites.

Apple Music and Spotify have almost the same exact library of artists and music at this point. I think the only thing Spotify has that Apple Music doesn’t have are a number of mixtapes from the late-‘00s era of mixtape rap.

Other than that, and I’m not certain Spotify has that anymore since I haven’t used the service in a while, it’s the same deal. Apple Music is better for people with Apple products and pays the artists a wee bit more, Spotify is irritating and has literally put Drake’s face on the cover of every single one of its playlists before. (Seriously, that happened, and not long ago.)

So I’m Apple Music + Bandcamp because I have Apple products and hate Spotify, but there’s virtually no difference between what thetwo offer.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|