View Single Post
Old 07.11.2006, 03:16 PM   #59
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I do not have the gay. I am however, frequently mistaken for one. Some people find it easier.

You know, it's never been easy having the straight. I quite enjoyed games. When all the other boys were practising their mincing, I was out playing football and practising my wolf-whistles in the playground all on my own. It was hard telling my parents, but I think they always knew I could potentially reproduce, and they still have a hard time with the potential repurcussions with that. I understand that. I just want some love. I can't help being the way I am.

Damn it, it's the way God made me, and if you can't accept that, well, I'm just going to listen to my hardcore records with my other straight friends. I still like Erasure though.
Might you be biheterosexual then?

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|