Thread: ATP festival!
View Single Post
Old 12.15.2006, 06:54 AM   #264
toxic johnny
expwy. to yr skull

toxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
Hi Johnny. Notekillers were very good (not what you really wanted to hear, I expect!). If you imagine one of Branca's symphonys reduced down to guitar/bass/drums three-piece, you're getting close to what it was like. MCIAA was one of the best things I've seen all year, but please don't ask for a description - all I can say is that it suprised me to find myself dancing to something that had no rhythm track.

I enjoyed NWW, but wish I'd seen at least some of Ashtray Navigations.

Damn... I knew that The Notekillers and MCIAA would be amazing... it is however impossible to be in two places at one time... funny that.

I'm really pleased that I made the effort to see Ashtray Navigations but alas I only caught the climax of their set...

toxic johnny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|