View Single Post
Old 02.20.2012, 03:05 PM   #92
RanaldoNecro
expwy. to yr skull

RanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's asses
I am going to say that your understanding of barter systems is thorough.

But now we are in the supra-era of monetization. Huge lines of credit no longer represent the necessary human people investment. By that I mean we now pull money out of thin air. At one time, there was a gold standard to back that up but now it is different. This is why I think we have lost our way especially with the financial meltdown of 2008. I still to this day don't think that absolute monetization is really the answer.

I see kids dropping out of school because they have to work. I understand that but it doesn't work in the long run because they ignorant adults.

If you look at environmental damage (a 1000 year scar on the earth) it is in an indirect result of capital flow.