View Single Post
Old 02.03.2016, 08:46 PM   #15
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
Several of his new songs were absolutely sublime. Gotta give major props to the venue as well. They were perfectly well-equipped for an acoustic gig. The sound was crisp and clear. I also liked Lee's anecdotes that led into some of his songs. They really added to the raw emotional impact. But maybe I'm just a sucker for slice-of-life anecdotes. Agreed, his departure from the stage was unexpected and pleasantly comical. The place was kind of surreal. At first I was a bit confused by the interior architecture, but I wound up really liking the place.

That would be awesome. Great to know that someone recorded it.

Where did he play actually?
porgy?
how many deadheads?
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|