View Single Post
Old 11.22.2007, 05:36 PM   #149
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
As I'm a Chelsea fan, Jose is, obviously, a bit of a God to me. But nevertheless I reckon he'd be a terrible England manager. His ego wouldn't be able to cope with not having complete control of his players, and I think he'd hate the lack of day-to-day football work. He wouldn't last five minutes.

Before a new England manager is picked, something needs to be done about the old farts who are picking him. Brian Barwick is heading up the selection panel - well he's the guy who appointed McLaren, who everyone knew wasn't up to the job, so he doesn't exactly have a good track record, does he?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ls/7107060.stm

"Mourinho 'rules out' England post"

Radio 5 Live's football correspondent Jonathan Legard said: "Mourinho is apparently champing at the bit to return to football management.
"But not for a job, however lucrative and high profile, that only allows him to do what he does so well - working with players - a couple of times every few months".

Looks like you have a BBC alterego, thats some fine punditry

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|