View Single Post
Old 08.13.2015, 09:46 PM   #18
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by whorefrost
Good grief. Kinda awkward the way Mark jerks off Thurston's tremolo arm, but Thurston does seem to be a good sport about it. However, I thought I detected an air of passive aggressive snottiness about Thurston when he absents himself from the stage. And what the hell does he hand Steve? And why the hell are they wearing sunglasses? I approve, and yet don't. Thurston is becoming something of a caricature of himself in some ways possibly.

That's reading more into that situation than probably should be IMO.

I agree that its odd seeing how Mark is toying with Thurston's guitar, pretty unnecessary.

Guessing THurston exited that way since Sun Kill Moon were still in the middle of their set and THurston wanted to get outta their way so they could finish it... didn't look snooty to me.

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|