View Single Post
Old 04.24.2009, 08:49 AM   #15382
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cars_willkillyou
so as im reading my american history book, going over the great depression and what-not, I remembered that we are a capitalist nation, and while I do not believe in capitalism, it suddenly hit me that the government bail-out plan is a bunch of shit.

Seriously. What about small businesses? I need an Obama worshipper to explain the logic behind all this. If a huge corporation (that has most likely been outsourcing jobs of some sort, or buying cheaper foreign goods) goes under, then why dont we let them go under? I understand that the big corporations employ thousands of people, but fuck man, thats what people get for being mindless drones. The lesson our government should be teaching the common man is "dont work for the man, work for yourself." Let true capitalism take hold of the nation again. Plus the whole world knows american cars suck. America produces just a handful of models every few years that are actually worth a damn, but for the most part, they all break down pretty much as soon as the warranty is up.

These companies deserve to go under. In fact, I hope they not only go bankrupt, but I hope their corporate headquaters are demolished and made into farm land.

please remember that the bailouts were started by preznit DUBYA and his republican cronies, as straight hundred billion dollar hand outs to BANKS.