View Single Post
Old 09.05.2009, 01:21 PM   #26
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
People who can't tolerate homeless people.

The straw man feminist argument
Bad feminists

Bad grammar-nazis.

[etc].

I forgot about those folks.. I can't stand that whole puritan american bullshit which makes people condemn homeless people as if it was ALL their fault. Shit even if its ENTIRELY their fault they still deserve a bit of empathy and assistance, it could be you tomorrow needing such dire help.. I volunteer on skid row and homeless people are some of the coolest people I know.. I can't stand people who judge them, what right do they have?

bad feminists too.. jesus I am all for equality, but lets not confuse issues of equality with other things.. Women deserve a million times more than they get, the ENTIRE world is ran by women who do EVERYTHING but.. it is an abuse to them for the self-interests of a few femi-nazis to promote agendas which do not benefit the average woman across the world.. In the 1970s feminists were crying that abortion was a conspiracy created by the male-dominated establishment to control and restrict women's right to reproduction especially targeting minority and impoverished women. They even called it a genocide.. now abortion is the key issue for most feminists.. even my mom spouted a bunch of propaganda during prop2/4 in cali over-supporting abortion and she used to be a reagan republican! I don't agree with abortion, but its a legal practice I have to accept in a 'democracy' however this does not mean that somehow abortion should be unregulated. Underage girls SHOULD have to get adult permission for the procedure which is a kind of surgery.. that same doctor would not operate the similar procedure on the same 15 year old girl to remove a cancerous growth on her cervix without some adult signing a form, but he'll do an abortion for cash money no questions asked.. scandalous and dangerous if you ask me! Abortion is a serious serious serious thing, it is not just casual birth control! there should be a 48 hour waiting period, feminazis are lying saying it 'restricts womens rights to an abortion'.. if you change your mind in 2 days maybe you shouldn't get the procedure in the first place! Its a serious thing, you SHOULD have to sleep on the decision for a day or two..

damned feminazis.. sorry for the tirade, I digress..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|