View Single Post
Old 03.06.2014, 09:22 AM   #33
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
To be honest, I was caught completely off guard. Not only did I not speak with a call screner, but I was on hold maybe 30 seconds before going directly to air. I really didn't have an opportunity to "listen" to somehow chime in. I did hear him mention how colleges are whoring out our children and tried to go with that.

Before calling, I jotted down some song / album titles to try and work in. It didn't go anything like I planned......but oh well, it was fun

If a call creener would have answered asking me for my name and city, I was going to be Thurston from Kent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
That intro was awesome. I laughed very loud as you wove about six SY references into your call. And great job playing along with him. I got nervous when he asked what county you were from, but you pulled it off perfectly.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|