View Single Post
Old 11.14.2009, 10:20 PM   #41
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
i remember around the time of Black Elvis Kool Keith was giving props to some pretty wack rappers purely for the reason that they were the only ones who didn't cop styles from him.

yep, totally true. But y'know around that time he was on fire... fucking Black Elvis and First Come, First Served are two of his best. Plus in my opinion, and I'm being totally serious, his most underrated album is Kook Keith Present Thee Undatakerz -- an album whose production is so obviously inspired by minimalist (maybe No Limit) Southern producers. It's an excellent record. I still listen to it a lot 5 yrs later.