View Single Post
Old 06.15.2006, 12:04 PM   #142
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
i really like Next Let Us Try Changing The Shape a lot, and Koko is great, as is the collaboartion with COA and the one with jean-francois pauvros.

which nijiumu record his that, his solo one or nijiumu - era of sad wings?

i've never heard affection, but it always gets sited as being one of his best solo records, what's it like & how come you don't like it?

Nijiumu - solo. It sounds solo. It's an exceptionally black sleeve. Not even the silver PSF info on the spine. The plastic case it was in at sound323 (AKA my favourite rekkid store) had Nijiumu on it. It's a percussion/ hurdy gurdy thing. My ex thought it sounded like a lot of cats dying underwater in slow motion.

Affection... It's one long, fairly sparse track. It seems to go in waves, more like a song-cycle than an improv thing. It's pleasant enough, but more than any other album I get the impression the lyrics are really the important thing. And, like every good Englishman, I speak not a jot of Japanese.

PM me this eve and I'll YSI it for you if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|