View Single Post
Old 05.13.2006, 05:30 AM   #1
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Yes, it's in the wrong section. Yawn. I know already - see edit below.

Anyone else care about cricket? It's one of my passions.

Day three of the FIrst Test has just started. Sri Lanka are currently 117/6, desperately attempting to avoid the follow-on in answer to England's mighty 1st innings total of 551/6 declared. So far the heroes for England have been Kevin Pieterson for his 158, and debutant Sajid Mahmmod, who made a great start to his England career yesterday, taking three wickets for nine runs.

edit: ha ha, wrong forum section, how did that happen? How quirky of me. Um...er...(thinks hard)...erm, has anyone heard the band Cricket: England vs Sri Lanka...no, no-one will fall for that, erm...oh drat...um...f***...Ah! What music do you associate with cricket, or something. Does that rescue me?

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|