View Single Post
Old 08.26.2006, 04:29 AM   #73
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
ok first up, imm a late comer to this thread... the muse song is fucking hilarious. all they managed to do is suck the lifeblood out of the song. its awful. why try to cover a song like that? its like simply red doing a version of suck my left one, it just wont work but hey, kudos to the muse boys, they obviously have a better taste in music than what they actually play..

the yyy diamond sea isnt that bad. i dont think it deserves the flak it got here. its not absolutely atrocius or anything but maybe they went too far in choosing that song, kinda like a sacracent it is. its like expressway being covered by someone! the yyy were good, fever is a good record. thats when they were a band foremost and not a designer label output mechanism. fashion got the better of em and show your bones is a poor poor boring album in comparion. but the yyy dont annoy me as much as muse do!

my two cents by paulybee