View Single Post
Old 05.02.2020, 09:59 PM   #17
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
You do have a point, and I cringe when I look at my previous post.

But Dems pushed for an investigation after Ford, and that got seriously curtailed. Are Dems pushing back on any kind of investigation now? I can't help thinking that those shouting "double standard" are overlooking some things.

They've done all they could to bury this. That's party politics. It's horrible but we know that's how parties work. The point is it's the Dems who set themselves up here, when they wanted to appear above all that by endorsing an unequivocal position that we can now see was anything but. None of which has to alter your views on Trump, but nor does it have to mean making excuses for the Dems, either.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|