View Single Post
Old 05.21.2015, 08:55 AM   #46638
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I disagree. Erick is not only a good writer but he also writes about music he knows a thing or two about with humour and without taking himself too seriously. He's very involved in underground DIY music either booking tours for other bands or by playing himself.

right, like i said he (i don't know his first name) does NOT write poorly, so we agree there.

he's got a thing for words, but maybe it's the problem of an insider talking to other insiders that creates that hermetic bubble.

insiders are of course critical to any cultural work but without communicators those worlds stay closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Severian's writing, on the other hand, is an amalgam of journalistic clichés and tedious generalisations with results that read too pompous and poorly researched not to be involuntarily amusing.

dang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

this one of the times when i find your meme posting apt
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|