View Single Post
Old 06.02.2012, 01:27 PM   #1432
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
England v Belgium

A decent win and we seem pretty well organised, but we're still giving possession away far too easily. A win is a win but I dunno, I just can't summon any kind of enthusiasm for this England side. Cole and Parker were their usual solid selves and Welbeck surely has to be picked ahead of Carroll but Oxlade-Chamberlain was quiet, and fuck knows how Gerrard got man of the match.

This was the first time I'd seen Eden Hazard and thought he was pretty meh, really, although I appreciate he's probably a different player altogether when he's with Lille.

Oxlade Chamberlain showed how he isnt ready to start games.
Wellbeck deserved MOTM

If we remember before Capello quit the big complaint was "Oh we're so shit we cant keep posession". Now for the most part people are saying "Yeah, we're shit and we cant keep posession. Lets just try and work around it". Ths pessimism is much more productive than overplaying how good the team is, they havent got the talent at the moment, but they can be organised and grind it out.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|