View Single Post
Old 02.28.2019, 02:46 PM   #66
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Parklife swings wildly between your heartfelt songs ('End of a Century', 'To the End', even 'Clover Over Dover') and the pisstakes. Like, who the hell thought 'Parklife' was worth becoming your title track?

Still wouldn't change it for the world, though.

Yeah, I don’t care for britpoppy Blur. I like the stuff they did when Gorillaz was probably starting to turn into an idea in Damon Albarn’s noggin. When they pseudo-grungified their sound to make themselves more marketable to Americans, and hid a bunch of weirdass tracks that sound like Beck or Pavement outtakes on the same album with the four-chord anthem.

Still better than Oasis. Even the early, weeny Stone Roses stuff.

I think you need to be a working class British dude or an American with extremely limited exposure to music even “get” Oasis. It’s just dumb crap.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|