View Single Post
Old 09.21.2018, 05:29 PM   #316
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
I'm not crazy about the front artwork and the title. Blood On The Tracks has such a striking cover that suits the content perfectly, while this box set uses a decent but rather common pic of Bob in concert. And More Blood, More Tracks sounds like it was borrowed straight from a tacky boot — they do know BOTT features some of Dylan's best lyrics ever, don't they?

In any case, look, I don't know what in all that is F I'm gonna do, maybe rob a liquor store (storekeepers don't keep shotguns under the counter here, you know), but I am fucking getting this thing.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|