View Single Post
Old 01.11.2019, 12:29 PM   #24
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Astroworld is the shit.

The 2xLP is sold out like a mafk, and I am so glad I got the last copy a month or so back at my local record store.

It is priced supa high on the interwebs right now. It sounds GREAT on vinyl.

Ah fuck you, I’m jealous.

I ordered the CD because I was tired of using data to stream the thing, which I was doing EVERY FUCKING DAY once the album “clicked” as a whole for me.

The first, like, seven songs are just STRAIGHT killer, no-filler (I don’t *love* “WAKE UP,” but it’s good... just a personal preference thing.

And then there’s that song... damn, I forget the name... that ends with the industrial groove and the “oooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooo” shit. Is that “5% TINT”?

But yeah, truly a great rap record. You’ll hate me for this, but it’s the closest the trap- and trap-adjacent world has come to an MBDTF or “good kid, mAAd city” kind of album. Just pure goddamn beautifully curated album that presents the best of what’s possible in the subgenre.

I like it when we agree on stuff.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|