View Single Post
Old 09.06.2006, 09:41 AM   #19
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
If Cantankerous has a way to make a single CDR mix and is willing to send it to you, I will be more than happy to include a single CDR mix when I mail you my Mix Tape. This would save you the time of transferring and a CDR mix isn't too bad of a way to go. If someone else can only do CDR, maybe you could pair Cantankerous up with them.

I was just offering......

Thanks for the offer, but it's no trouble at all transferring to tape. Just press a button & leave the room.

I'm not getting into CD swapping as well. As I've said before, anybody is more than welcome to start a CD swap of their own. I'm only offering to transfer to tape so as not to exclude those technophobes among us who don't have the technology to record to tape.

Or you could perform a coup & try to defeat me (and it's Master of the Mix, not Mix Master) & claim my mix tape crown. But I don't fancy your chances, I've got God on my side.

And it kind of defeats the objective if any of the swaps are pre-ordained. The randomness of the swap is one aspect of the whole thing that people seem to like.

And it's no trouble at all if people pull out at the last minute or any other time, it's just a bit of fun after all.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|