View Single Post
Old 05.28.2006, 11:10 PM   #20
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
There's no need to lie, kenji.

As you' ll notice, I edited before you posted your reply because I felt I was going too far. You might want to think about doing the same. You are so obsessed that you were copying & pasting my last post before I even had time to edit out the things that were inappropriate. You've done this countless times in the past as well.

The word is "piqued", wannabe. I've seen you make similar errors time & time again.

Stop sabotaging yourself. That's the first step.

If you're gonna make a criticism, then by all means take care to actually read & comprehend the information, that's all.

You are the shit-master & everyone knows it, but that doesn't mean you can't try to change & improve yourself & capitalize on many of your sensibilities that sadly, seem to be evaporating all the time. I hope you're okay & wish you the best.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|