View Single Post
Old 06.27.2007, 01:13 PM   #74
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
first up i like interpol, bright lights is on of the finest debut albums by anyone, anywhere ever. antics would have made a great e.p. not the perfect album evryone was looking for. with the new one i was hping to really hear interpol back to the way i like em an thats great tune after great tune but no. the new album is weak, poor uninspiring songs which really makes me believe that they are a one trick pony band. this is such a shame because they blew me away the first time i heard obstacle 1. and whats with the posing, they are getting a bit nme for my liking. but hey, its only an opinion after 5 or 6 listens to the album and i am talking comparitive to their previous work.. its not the worst album this year but it certainly aint the best......

rest my chemistry and heimlick are good tunes tho.

sorry