View Single Post
Old 07.18.2010, 12:25 AM   #23
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to atsonicpark again.

it's true though... "who has the time?" I don't know. I mean, ok movies are definitely your thing, so you explore more than most of us. BUt like this past year I've been so into videogames, I feel like I've lost the exploration of new music that I used to have. This year I've really only listenend to stuff that I already liked and trust. Same with movies really. I'm less exploratory. But time is a factor.

I feel this. When I first started downloading music I was amazed. I could get everything! But now, who would have thought, I miss buying albums and sitting to listen to them holding the artwork. On one hand, our routines have changed: I feel people work a lot more now than they did ten years ago - it's required. If you're not working, you gotta be studying, etc. And then there's EVERYTHING for you to hear and see, at first you think that's great but then there's so much shit and you end up wasting your time, you don't know what to explore, or even what to trust anymore. So you'll wait until someone you trust tells you what's good, but you're missing out on a lot of things because nobody has the time/money to promote themselves anymore and everything is so fucking hard to find, it'll take up so much of your time. This gotta be solved at some point, I don't know how.

As much as I don't like arty discussions for the sake of it (oh yeah the woman is fucking a goat to classical music it must be an art movie), it's also ridiculous that people can't discuss art, films and music without being labelled something.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|