View Single Post
Old 03.30.2017, 08:42 AM   #8209
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
yeah in a team like that which plays twice weekly and has to perform at top levels it only makes sense to rotate the most demanding positions. the distance these guys cover and the speeds they require make for high wear-out and long periods of injury.

bayern can only squeeze so much more from ribéry. i wish him a long career but it's hard to carry a whole game at his age. costa is faster. ribéry is changing his style, making up with ability what he used to do with speed-- but when you need speed and brutal power with accuracy costa is your man.

as for coman, he's talented, but strikes me as a bit fragile physically and lacks the talent of someone like démbélé (i forget how many accents in his name). dembélé is still young and skinny and is only 18 or 19 but wow he is SMART and soooo able. you gotta watch him at dortmund. his passing has been getting better and he's just insanely good. him and aubameyang are just fantastic and such a pleasure to watch. and little pulisic, oh man, he's 18 and so damn good.

i don't think much about lukaku or everton these days. can they win anything? europa league maybe? so what's his situation? he wants to bail?

as for the cup winners who play little-- i still consider them a part of the team. they train together, share all burdens, are part of the team morale and what makes the other players go forward with confidence (or desperation, depending), and so i'm all for them getting a trophy. hell yeah. those who perform can't do it without those who support. all for one and one for all.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|