View Single Post
Old 03.30.2017, 03:13 AM   #8208
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
he's a mighty beast. a month ago? ok.

well now with his fucked knee it might be a problem ha ha ha.

issue is he shares the wings with ribéry and robben. so he doesn't get to always start. BUT neither of those is a spring chicken and could get injured or retired any moment so rotation makes sense. plus they are all big runners.

SO, i think he was just probably being a dumb footballer. now he needs to shut up and heal because he's probably not gonna make the april 17 game vs. real madrid. which sucks. kingsley coman isn't really my favorite player but he is in the same wing rotation and if ribéry or robben need a break he's gonna be the one coming in. meh.

SO... yes.

Yeah, it's difficult for players like that in big teams with big squads. That'll be something Lukaku has to consider. If he goes to any of the elite clubs he won't be guaranteed starts anything like he is at Everton. I understand the obsession with winning trophies but when you're winning them mainly on the bench it's not really a credible achievement. Like those players who describe themselves as WC winners who only played a few minutes (if that) during the actual tournament.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|