View Single Post
Old 03.29.2017, 01:20 PM   #8201
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I wouldn't bank on Hazard or Costa being there next year. Hazard's being connected with a move to Real (maybe as some kind of swap for Morata) and Costa could be part of another swap deal, this time for Pastore at PSG.

Not sure where all that leaves Lukaku, especially if they get Morata. But if Costa or Morata are there next season, and they still want to bring in Lukaku, I can't see him starting ahead of either of them, and will Chelsea really want to spend that much on a backup striker? I can see Lukaku staying at Everton and then doing a Payet as soon as a new opportunity to move on arises, wherever that'll be.

Also strong rumours that West Ham are planning to sack Bilic in the summer and bring in Japp Stam. A pointless move if the owners don't invest in players, which is the real reason why we've gone backwards this season.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|