View Single Post
Old 11.27.2006, 08:46 PM   #70
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
1. they recorded "jet set" over the "sister" master?! really? holy shit, what a stupid move! on a level of tragedy equal to all the early jam tapes they stored in the back of their amps getting erased by the proximity of the speaker magnets...

2. what is the EVOL tour film? never heard of.

i was kind of unclear about this, but they have stated that they made tape edits of jams for the thousand leaves album. were these issued on SYR 1 & 2, or were those tracks the jams from whence the tape edits were made? obviosly "mioux: de corrosion" is edited. would be curious to hear more of these jams, as well as the edited versions they then "learned" the songs from. (i think the sessions at west 54th interview was when they talk about this). sonique concrete`!

i think they should do daydream next, and continue back in order, digging out tons of rare nuggets along the way, and simultaneously continue with the "destroyed room" concept. more more more!

it was dissapointing how the sonic death fan club thing fizzled out. i guess SYR is sonic death-phase 2?
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|