View Single Post
Old 10.12.2006, 07:12 PM   #21
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
added: magik markers, my cat is an alien, paul labrecque... it's starting to get pretty damn good now. i wonder if paul labrecque will be playing with the magik markers or maybe even dream/aktion unit?

STATE-X NEW FORMS announces line-up of 2006 edition:
Sonic Youth (Friday) and Jamie Lidell (Saturday) among the main-acts
On December 15th and 16th the following artists will perform in and around Paard van Troje: AARDVARCK (NL), AAVIKKO (FIN), (CHRIS) CLARK (GB), CIRCLE (FIN), Danielson (USA), Darker (NL), the DEVASTATIONS (AUS), Dream/Aktion unit (USA), Jimmy Edgar (USA), Paul Lebreque (USA), JULIE MITTENS (NL), LABASHEEDA (NL), LA PESTE (F), LOVE IS ALL (S), Magic Markers (USA), MARK ONE & Mc (GB), MONO (JAP), My cat is an alien (IT), Nathan Fake (GB), NO NECK BLUES BAND (USA), VINCENT OLIVER (GB), PLASTICIAN (GB), POW-ENSEMBLE feat. JOSEPH BOWIE (NL/USA), RAUBERHÖHLE (D), RA-X (GB), SEDAN VAULT (B) en SONIC YOUTH (USA).

From The Haque and surroundings will perform: Dogdaze, Chap-A-Tow, Hasselhoff, Daan D-struct, De Nieuwe Vrolijkheid, Breakcore Tapdance Collective. Furthermore from the Netherlands: Masonic Youth and Uw Hypotheekadvies!
The 2006 edition is the 3rd State-X New Forms festival organized by Paard van Troje and the Haagse Popcentrum. The thematic content of the festival is X-PLORE (what are the new developments in the experimental pop music), X-PLAIN (what is the historical context) and X-PECT (what will be upcoming in the next years).
Both days the festival will start at 19.30 o’clock and the program will last till 05.00 o’clock.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|