View Single Post
Old 09.23.2012, 09:33 PM   #16192
Ghostchase
100%

Ghostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's asses

Jim Jarmusch has never made a film haven't absolutely adored, he probably never will. I watched Winter's Bone just before this, and I can tell right away there is a total juxtaposition between the two, Winter's Bone was nice but there nothing really unique about how it's shot and how its laid out, with The Limits of Control, whatever Jarmusch's vision is, and how he shoots his films, captivates my senses for every second I'm watching, with every shot. I point in this I was like "Jim you rule my life." This is what making film is all about, give your own unique flavour and feel. Beautiful. The sound.. BORIS and Sunn O))) & Boris material is icing on the cake. Isaach De Bankolé kills the lead role! Give this man more leads! Tai chi, great suits, and his quiet demeanour, the guy is awesome. The great character after great character stops by to say hello, I didn't want this to end! I really enjoyed Tilda Swinton's character, she had me mesmerized. And John Hurt! JOHN HURT! Fantastic film!
Ghostchase is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|