View Single Post
Old 03.04.2010, 09:09 AM   #78
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploesj
i brush them twice a day, after breakfast en before going to bed, and sometimes give them a quick brushing to freshen up when i go out. i use an electric toothbrush and not too much toothpaste, our dentist told us it's not necessary to use a lot, just a little bit and water.. but he advised to keep making the brushing movements, even with an electric brush, so your teeth are more thoroughly cleaned.
i don't floss but i have these plastic toothpicks that work really well. some time ago i had a terrible toothache due to a chipped tooth which caused food to get stuck between them. that tooth has been fixed and using the toothpicks about twice a week works really well.
i get a lot of compliments on my teeth since they are straight and white. In belgium dentist checkups aren't very expensive and you get most of it paid back by the state anyway, same for most functional dental work (cavities and anything else that damages the health of your teeth and isn't just for aesthetic purposes: i had a retainer for a few years to correct the position of my jaw so i would be able to bite and chew better, most of this money was paid back)

That is awesome. I ran up my credit card getting fillings and cleanings. My teath are very high maintenance. I was bulemic in highschool and it ruined the enamel on my teeth. Dental care is very expensive here and even when you do have insurance it only covers around 25% of the procedure.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|