View Single Post
Old 04.13.2010, 01:07 PM   #42
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
Is it the crappy college thing or the economy?

It is both I would suppose. I should be making at least $800 more a month with my experience and crappy degree ( community college) in this field. They are laying off Interior designers in all of the Firms here and the Furniture and other Dealers who need us are firing people. I am just happy to have my job. At least I am not at Burger King anymore.

I was thinkin of you last night my husband was telling me about this

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mo...discrimination

and I was just apalled at these retards. I honestly did not know that this is really happening in these states. I do not agree with what these people do. It is frightening. I just wanted to let you know that I do see your side of our debate awhile ago and I apologize if I was a bitch.

On another note I think you are a bright woman who has great potential to do good things for people in this world. I respect that.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|