View Single Post
Old 11.21.2016, 06:46 PM   #76
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I'm excited that you're going to be reading new Marvel stuff. It'll be nice to be able to kind of overlap what we're reading... sort of fill each other in on what we're missing.

As far as some older stuff, I'd like to make it a priority and go back and read a lot of major events. When I was reading comics as a kid, I didn't really stick to an order, and only had access to one comic store. So I just read whatever I could get my hands on. So I'd like to go back and read some TPB collections of some of the events over the years.
a

All but the absolute nerdies of us did what you did bro. I'm a pretty big nerd, but the only arcs I followed to completion way back then were Death of Superman, Knightfall and Zero Hour (DC.. forget what it was even about lol).

I didn't actually start reading full arcs until high school. Before that it was just whatever was at the comic shop. So I read a lot of hunks of stories without reading what happened before or after. I was a kid! Not an archivist for Christ's sake.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|