View Single Post
Old 08.12.2007, 10:35 AM   #26
Concrete Abutments
bad moon rising

Concrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concrete Abutments
Road Pussy was definitely the disc that came closest to the vibe I experienced with them LIVE several times! I too wanted a lot more of that sound and was hoping for them to go down that road also. There is a new disc out that's just titled "Unreleased Album from 2006" which is a bunch of tracks from those Road Pussy sessions. Including the whole track that's behind the faux advertisement at the end of Road Pussy. Thank CHRIST I have that at least. I think the Road Pussy sound is over for good!

Fusetron is advertising that Road Pussy outtakes disc now. I have it but don't see the title "The Real McCoy" anywhere on it. Anyhoo, this is what they say about it.

*Artist: MAGIC MARKERS
Title: The Real McCoy
Format: CDR
Label: Arbitrary Signs
Price: $12.00
"This is the lost mid-period Markers record which was partially issued
last year as "Road Pussy". This is the studio summer jam in all its
glory. Swings from very strange songs and rotten summer garbage - the
road to Markers studio knowledge that paved the way for the forthcoming

"Boss" album."
Concrete Abutments is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|