View Single Post
Old 03.22.2006, 11:03 PM   #19
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
I am so sold on getting one, hopefully I will find one at a time when I have money.

Gibson Es-335s are really great. My Dad sold his cousin's '66 awhile back, and he let me play on it, it really sung.

How would you rate the quality of it though overall? I like several brands of 60's and 70's japanese guitars a lot, mainly because they sound good, are super cheap, and for the most part stay in tune.

Also, how hard is it to work on the electronics? I have an ES-335 copy and I redid all the electronics in it, and it was a complete bitch. It would be really cool to turn the wah bar into a wireless expression pedal.

Oh, the things I would do if I had money.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|