View Single Post
Old 04.16.2006, 11:36 PM   #132
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
you're ignore listed, khchris(original). so cheer up because i'll never go "P-S-Y-C-H-O" on you ever again. Talk about "no life"...you're still going off on that "C in Cake" shit? For like the tenth time now! What a freak! I barely have the time anymore for this board, let alone your silly mind games.

your writing is not as hot as you would like to think & you abuse the quote function. In fact, most people here annoyingly do. Here is a list of the posters (so far) that just can't cut the mustard:

Laila
Lethrneck4
createsounds
dietzer123
khchris(original)
AssBlaster
Kursty

I'd also like to add that these people have never shared anything of note. Lethrneck4 has shared material (after being called out for this very point by me), but it was stuff I already had. Laila shared her (the following edit of an additional adjective is in caps because I see Laila posted right after this message) DUMB little movie once. The ignore list provides for a great solution for removing these flaming leeches from my ass.

Fear of A Black Planet is the best PE record, I agree. I'm not so sure how unpopular that opinion is though, schizophrenicroom. Then again, a lot of people insist that It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back is the best one.

TOO FUNNY!

So, those on the old board know me & emma(blowgun, that is) are big bastro fans(I think I may have introduce them to her or someone). Anyways, me & emma have from time to time, referred to the band "The Sea and Cake" as "The 'C' in Cake"(the gastr del sol song on Crookt) just as a homage to gastr del sol.

So one day, atari 2600 tried to get "cute" by correcting me saying I didn't spell the band name correctly.

Atari 2600 had never heard of the band Gastr Del Sol and was not aware that The Sea and Cake got their name from a song.

Anyways, I "politely" corrected him, explaining that it was a song by a band called Gastr Del Sol.

Then he goes NUTZ! Starts accusing me of "baiting him into a fight"(which is strange considering he was not even on the thread to begin with), just went completely P-S-Y-C-H-O!

Strange strange kid.

Use that ignore function, scout!
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|